**Offers Ended**Enter our competition for your chance to win a bottle of the delicious Champagne Henri Giraud Hommage à François Hémart Aÿ Grand Cru NV...
**Offers Ended**Enter our competition for your chance to win a bottle of the delicious Champagne Henri Giraud Hommage à François Hémart Aÿ Grand Cru NV
To enter either tweet @coevintners using #HGcompetition or email email@example.com with details of your favourite Champagne moment.
This can be a picture or text we'll leave this up to you!
At the end of September we will draw the winner from all qualifying entries and that lucky person will receive a bottle of this great Champagne.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazine at any time as a result of the competition.
2. Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Coe Vintners Ltd, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the prize draw.
3. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not eligible to enter the competition due to UK alcohol laws. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
4. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. No purchase necessary. To enter please tweet your reply to @coevintners #HGcompetition or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and date of birth or send your details via post to the promoter’s address below.
6. Entry to the prize draw is open until 30.9.2013.
7. Prize is a bottle of Champagne Henri Giraud Hommage Aÿ Grand Cru NV.
8. Winner will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the closing date.
9. Winners will be notified via Twitter or email within 14 days of the draw date. In case we are unable to contact the winner within one week of that winner being announced, a replacement winner will be selected.
10. Winner’s name will be made available on request in writing to Coe Vintners, 53 Redbridge Lane East, IG4 5EY.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
12. Please allow 14 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
13. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances the stated prize is no longer available; the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
USE OF DATA & DISCLAIMER
14. Coe Vintners Ltd. is compliant with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your details to any third parties.
15. Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw and for the marketing and sending of other special offers. The entrants can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
16. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry. Coe Vintners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
17. Termination – we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and/or prize at any time.
Promoter details: Coe Vintners Ltd., 53 Redbridge Lane East, IG4 5EY Ilford, Essex Tel: 0208 551 4966